
I was invited to join Blue Monday. I feel this is more of a challange than Pink Saturday. But I'm up for it. In fact I think it will be great fun!
I'm going to start with my Bears. After awhile you will get tired of seeing bears on my blog. And there won't be repeats!!!
These are a combo of mine and my mothers. We have a chair full of Blue Bears!
Just a note we don't like colored bears! hahahahahahahahahahah! That makes me laugh!
Well off to make a list of blue to share!
Happy Blue Monday!
What cute bears! Just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing these and welcome to Blue Monday! We're glad to have you...
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Ooooo, what sweet bears..they're wonderful.Welcome to Blue Monday and have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteCute Bears.
ReplyDeleteGlad you joined us!!
200th post giveaway on my blog if you want to join in!!
Blessings,
Barbara Jean
I see a blue bear! How sweet. Thanks for sharing. Happy 1st Blue Monday.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet bears.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday!
Barb
What a cute collection of bears!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Lisa!
Cute collection of bears. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Well hi neighbor. Thanks for stopping by. I have to wonder if we haven't run across each other at some point since I used to work with a couple of different dog rescues. Nice to meet another Raleigh blogger, especially a dog-loving one.
ReplyDeleteAnd apparently a bear loving one too!
Happy Blue Monday. Your blue bears are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love your collection of blue bears. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteSweetie
Cute blue bears--especially the long-haired one in the front.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Blue Monday to you☺
Hi Lisa! Your bears are cuddly cute! Ha! Good luck on that blue list!!
ReplyDeleteWell,dear we start together.this was my first blue mon too and i believe Bos also.if you haven't met her ,you will.she is VERY nice.great post.i love the bears .beautiful color.now i am going to ck out those giveaways...ann
ReplyDeleteNeat collection of bears with unusual color and lovely texture.
ReplyDelete