Aren't old cards great!!
This one has such a fun feel and I love the handwriting!
The girl below is so fun!!
How happy these cards are!
Hope you are all having a great Christmas build up!
Hugs, Lisa
ove that dress wearing girl! I grew up in the 60s-70s and remember wearing short dresses and boots in the snow! It's amazing what one can adapt, too! No leg warmers or tights underneath! Brrr! I can't imagine doing that now. ♥
Yay! It's so much fun to see images I posted so long ago still being used! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGod's rich blessings in the New Year!
Warmly,
deb
hugs back :-) XXX
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Lisa! L
ReplyDeleteove that dress wearing girl! I grew up in the 60s-70s and remember wearing short dresses and boots in the snow! It's amazing what one can adapt, too! No leg warmers or tights underneath! Brrr! I can't imagine doing that now. ♥
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Lisa!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS, Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great Christmas! May God richly bless you in the New Year!
Warmly,
deb