Just thought I'd show what I got and my new Christmas ornaments I bought this year
My mom gave me her vintage Christmas Table cloth she got at a steal last year!
I love it and will display it next year then maybe it will go back to her. That would be fun!
These little cuties are new I loved they are both Santa and Mrs.
These are my guys! The sweet little one on the box is new
The boot is new my elephants aren't there are 3 hard to see in the pic though
This little deer is new he hung with my mouse from Starbucks last year!
Thanks for stopping by for one last look at my Christmas '11
I have made a new plan and scaled down my blogging list and hope to visit and post more in the new year.
I know I want to. I have missed too much!
Hugs, Lisa
Sweet! You have a wonderful collection, Lisa!
ReplyDelete: )
Julie M.
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteVery nice Christmas table cloth and sweet snowman collection.
Looking forward to more post from you in the New Year! I know blogging takes up TIME!
Happy New Year!
Warmly,
deb
Holy Sweet Vintage Christmas Batman! Love all your delights and thanks for sharing them. I need to find some vintage Christmas tablecloths myself. I love your little vignettes. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love your snowman collection1 I collect them, too.
ReplyDeleteHurray for your table cloth! I don't own any vintage Christmas linens. I just don't ever see any in the shops. There's plenty on line but they are $$$.
Yes, I have missed blogging with you. I hope my blog wasn't taken off your list! I know what you mean, though. I follow too many and miss some posts because of it. I deleted a bunch of them a while back but guess what? I just added a bunch more! Oh well! ☺
I love your fun decorations, Lisa, especially the snowmen! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa..as I was reading your blog I bought "oh I love that new ornament ...thn came the next & I thought the same..until soon I realized I loved them all...especially the tablecloth! How pretty!!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to our new year! With many blessings!
Gert
Such lovely gifts! I especially like the tablecloth. How cool to pass it back and forth between the two of you. What fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Patti
Happy New Year Lisa, and I loved seeing all your wonderful Christmas treasures.
ReplyDeleteThe vintage tablecloth and all the sweet snowmen are gorgeous.
Hugs
Carolyn
isn't it fun to put them out, not so fun taking them down...hahaha, wishing you a happy new year filled with blessings!!!
ReplyDelete