Thursday, June 18, 2009

So I was thinking...

So Barb is having a 100 followers give away @ Treasures from the Heart when the 100th follower signs up they get a prize and then the next person to comment will also get a prize. (she thinks I'm pushing it to win another give away! hehehe)

I was in Joann's Crafts tonight and bought a little something that I ALREADY HAVE!!! SOOOO I'm to 46 lovely followers, all very dear to me, and when I hit 50! I'll put them all in box and draw a name and send a great prize out!!! Well on the Day I hit 50 so if I happen to surpass 50 you will all be included! SOOO if you are already a follower and you comment here that you've blogged about my giveaway I'll put you in 2xs! I have give away fever!!
THANKS for spreading the word! You are all the best!
HUGS, Lisa

here's a peek....

UPDATE!!!
I got SOOOO many great ideas about my magazine rack I will be adding an extra entry to the 50 followers giveaway for any ideas you post on my Suggestions Please
post! THANKS GUYS!!! I'm at 49 looks like it will be today!!!

Ok!! We hit 51!!! I'll draw tonight and anounce tomorrow!! PLEASE still follow today if you want and you will add you in until tonight!!

THANKS!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Very awesome :) I am waiting until 100 posts to have a giveaway which (heads up) should be soon! :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart! I know that those four followers will come very soon! I will put your giveaway on my blog for you.

    Big hugs,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!! I can't imagine this, just six months ago I never even knew about blogging! Look how many kind and thoughtful friends we've met and have gotten to know!!! I am going to have to hurry up with my giveaways!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogg.....me like!!!

    Agneta from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice gift, Lisa! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, See, i don't get out to visit for a day and look what happens.
    'You show off my work, tell people about my giveaway, and decide to have a great giveaway yourself!!!

    IT'S WONDERFUL!!!
    I'm going over to add you to my post right now, unless i'm to late of course!!

    blessings,
    Barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like by the time I got here today, you got your 50th follower. Congrats! I need to catch up on all my new followers from my party. It's been a very busy week and not likely to slow down until next week. Sorry I didn't get the chance the post about your giveaway before you got your 50th. i would have, but have been busy with a family funeral. Your prize looks neat. Maybe one of these days I'll win something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I am 51 first follower.

    Hugs and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lisa on reaching 51 followers...may you reach 5 x's that amount in the days to come
    blessings
    debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends! Please leave your thoughts here and Thank You for visiting me!
Hugs, Lisa